The day would remain clear with maximum temperature likely to be around 13 degrees Celsius, said an India Meteorological Department official.
Fog enveloped the city with visibility dropping to 400 metres at 8.30 a.m. Humidity recorded was 90 percent.
Saturday's maximum temperature was eight notches below average at 12.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 2.9 degrees Celsius -- four notches below average.
From Our Network
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- China's most powerful new generation space rocket launches successfully
- Supreme Court to hear plea on banning WhatsApp for security reasons
- Sonia Gandhi tried to declare state of emergency in 2011-12, alleges Subramanian Swamy
- Not so smooth divorce: Britain, EU at odds over timing of exit talks