The day would remain clear with maximum temperature likely to be around 13 degrees Celsius, said an India Meteorological Department official.
Fog enveloped the city with visibility dropping to 400 metres at 8.30 a.m. Humidity recorded was 90 percent.
Saturday's maximum temperature was eight notches below average at 12.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum was 2.9 degrees Celsius -- four notches below average.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- Hafiz Saeed slams China after President Xi Jingping asks his people to shun Islam
- Flipkart effect: L&T Infotech withdraws job offer to around 1500 students
- Watch: After RCB lose IPL final, Gayle grooves to Michael Jackson’s tune
- Online shopping gets dearer in UP, Akhilesh govt imposes 5 pc entry tax on e-commerce purchases