A memorandum of understanding will be signed between Haryana government and Delhi Metro Rail Corporation on Monday.
The agreement will be signed in Faridabad in the presence of Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Deputy Commissioner, Faridabad, Dr. Rakesh Gupta said that the project would cost Rs 2494 crore.
He said that this Metro Rail Project would have 9 metro railway stations between Badarpur and YMCA Chowk, Faridabad.
These include Sarai Khwaja, NHPC Chowk, Mewla Maharajpur, Sector 27-A, Badhkhal Modh, Old Faridabad, Ajraunda, Faridabad New Town and YMCA Chowk.
From Our Network
- ‘A Wednesday’ stars Naseeruddin Shah, Anupam Kher train guns on each other over Kashmiri Pandits
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- “I take full responsibility of 'Brahmotsavam' failure,” says Mahesh Babu
- Puducherry violence: Things won’t be easy for new CM Narayansamy
- What? Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has replaced Arijit Singh for Salman Khan’s Sultan?