A memorandum of understanding will be signed between Haryana government and Delhi Metro Rail Corporation on Monday.
The agreement will be signed in Faridabad in the presence of Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Deputy Commissioner, Faridabad, Dr. Rakesh Gupta said that the project would cost Rs 2494 crore.
He said that this Metro Rail Project would have 9 metro railway stations between Badarpur and YMCA Chowk, Faridabad.
These include Sarai Khwaja, NHPC Chowk, Mewla Maharajpur, Sector 27-A, Badhkhal Modh, Old Faridabad, Ajraunda, Faridabad New Town and YMCA Chowk.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Now job reservations in private sector also ?
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special