A memorandum of understanding will be signed between Haryana government and Delhi Metro Rail Corporation on Monday.
The agreement will be signed in Faridabad in the presence of Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Deputy Commissioner, Faridabad, Dr. Rakesh Gupta said that the project would cost Rs 2494 crore.
He said that this Metro Rail Project would have 9 metro railway stations between Badarpur and YMCA Chowk, Faridabad.
These include Sarai Khwaja, NHPC Chowk, Mewla Maharajpur, Sector 27-A, Badhkhal Modh, Old Faridabad, Ajraunda, Faridabad New Town and YMCA Chowk.
From Our Network
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Inhuman! Woman, lover tied naked in public while mob clicks pictures
- It’s a girl: Dimpy Ganguly and husband Rohit Roy welcome their first born