"Sazaa kisi sey kam nahin honaa chahiye, chahey woh juvenile hai ya kuchh bhi hai (the punishment should not be less even if he is a juvenile," the 23-year-old paramedical student's father said.
He said the punishment should be equal for all. "Sab ko barabar. Barabar maney phansi (same punishment for all, in other words death sentence)," he said.
From Our Network
- Two-third people happy with Modi government's performance in two years: Survey
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Inviting Sharif and leaving Modi was unwarranted: Digvijay Singh
- Viral Video: Daughter assaults her 85 year old mother in Delhi
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding