Haseena was cremated early Monday morning at the Chandanwadi bada kabristan in Marine Lines.
Sources revealed that with 3G streaming available, the live video streaming of the last rites of Haseena Parkar was made accessible to the don via Skype at an undisclosed destination in Saudi Arabia.
It is learnt that Haseena's latest pictures after her death have also been sent to Dawood from the hospital.
"Last time when Dawood's associate Chhota Shakeel lost his relative in Mumbai, the company had used the similar streaming facility through 3G network available," added another source from the company.
Dawood's elder sister Haseena Apa died in Nagpada, Mumbai. She was involved in several high-profile extortion rackets and was booked under an extortion case in 2007. She was later granted bail.
Haseena's demise is a personal loss for Dawood as some of his business interests will now be hit. It is believed that Parkar used to take care of his properties in Mumbai and Konkan.
It is also alleged that she had shares in other businesses like land acquisition for SRA project, cable TV, hawala rackets and film distribution.
A huge posse of policemen were deployed in Dongri. Parkar became a name in Mumbai's underworld after her husband Ismail Parkar was shot dead by the Arun Gawli gang in 1991. Dawood took revenge by killing the assailants in the infamous JJ hospital shootout.
From Our Network
- New mom Dimpy Ganguly gets trolled over her pregnancy, hubby Rohit Roy hits back at haters
- ‘Just wanted to pass, Papa ne to top hi kara diya’, says arrested Bihar 'topper' Ruby Rai
- With coming of driverless cars, security the biggest concern: MIT Study
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- Tragic! 21-year-old hangs herself after finding her obscene pictures posted on Facebook