The juvenile's name has been left out of Delhi Police chargesheet, as he is a minor. While the trial of the five main accused may linger for long, the minor accused, said to be the most brutal of the lot on that fateful Dec 16 night, may be set free by a juvenile court after a few months, reports say.
From Our Network
- A.R. Rahman to Arjit Singh: Salman Khan’s bad blood with musicians is not new. Here’s proof
- In India, alcohol kills a person every 96 minutes
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Cong invokes Panama Papers, targets Modi govt over Big B hosting anniversary event
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi