The juvenile's name has been left out of Delhi Police chargesheet, as he is a minor. While the trial of the five main accused may linger for long, the minor accused, said to be the most brutal of the lot on that fateful Dec 16 night, may be set free by a juvenile court after a few months, reports say.
From Our Network
- PM Modi, Amit Shah ordered staged shootout in Ishrat Jahan case, says Congress
- Things on Sunny Leone’s bucket list- Swimming with sharks & going to ashrams
- Watch Video: Lalu Yadav’s son Tej Pratap tries hands in acting, becomes CM
- After Yogeshwar Dutt, now Milkha Singh upset over Salman's appointment as goodwill ambassador
- AAP founder member quits party, alleges Kejriwal indulges in community based politics