The juvenile's name has been left out of Delhi Police chargesheet, as he is a minor. While the trial of the five main accused may linger for long, the minor accused, said to be the most brutal of the lot on that fateful Dec 16 night, may be set free by a juvenile court after a few months, reports say.
From Our Network
- Heroine of three Khans: This is what Anushka Sharma has to say about them
- Subramanian Swamy recites Bhagavad Gita after PM Modi’s snub on Rajan
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- IIT-Kanpur professor Sanjay Mittal bags G D Birla award for scientific research
- You are under watch! Facebook uses your phone's location to suggest new friends