Apart from Tyagi, the enquiry names 'Julie' Tyagi, Docsa Tyagi, Sandeep Tyagi, Gautam Khaitan and Praveen Bakshi.
Others named include Giuseppe Orsi, the former CEO of Italian defence major Finmeccanica, Bruno Spagnolini, CEO of AgustaWestland - a Britain-based subsidiary of Finmeccanica, and Guido Ralph Haschke, Karlo Valentino, Ferdinando Gerosa, and Christian Michel.
The firms named are Finmeccanica, AgustaWestland, IDS Infotech Ltd. (India) and Aeromatrix India.
A CBI and defence ministry team had gone to Italy last week to collect documents concerning the controversial deal.
From Our Network
- 'I Don't Need Azhar To Gift Me A BMW'
- Delhi-Faizabad Express derails near Hapur in UP, 50 injured
- Upset over false promises, residents of Gaur City to protest against Gaursons tomorrow
- Rajya Sabha MPs seek stringent laws to check food adulteration
- Punjab: All women above 40 will be examined for breast cancer
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?
- The Kapil Sharma Show Vs Colors: Humour wins over historical saga of Bajirao-Mastani; features among Top 5 shows
- Rakhi Special: 5 Bollywood songs depicting brother-sister bond
- Raees Vs Kabil: Rakesh Roshan REACTS to Hrithik-SRK’s box-office clash!