Apart from Tyagi, the enquiry names 'Julie' Tyagi, Docsa Tyagi, Sandeep Tyagi, Gautam Khaitan and Praveen Bakshi.
Others named include Giuseppe Orsi, the former CEO of Italian defence major Finmeccanica, Bruno Spagnolini, CEO of AgustaWestland - a Britain-based subsidiary of Finmeccanica, and Guido Ralph Haschke, Karlo Valentino, Ferdinando Gerosa, and Christian Michel.
The firms named are Finmeccanica, AgustaWestland, IDS Infotech Ltd. (India) and Aeromatrix India.
A CBI and defence ministry team had gone to Italy last week to collect documents concerning the controversial deal.
From Our Network
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Did you know before ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’, Aishwarya and Ranbir worked together in a movie 17 years ago?
- NSG standoff: Clouds of mistrust hovering over India-China relations
- Shekhar Kapur's daughter makes singing debut, SRK and other B-town celebs tweet love to her
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain