Apart from Tyagi, the enquiry names 'Julie' Tyagi, Docsa Tyagi, Sandeep Tyagi, Gautam Khaitan and Praveen Bakshi.
Others named include Giuseppe Orsi, the former CEO of Italian defence major Finmeccanica, Bruno Spagnolini, CEO of AgustaWestland - a Britain-based subsidiary of Finmeccanica, and Guido Ralph Haschke, Karlo Valentino, Ferdinando Gerosa, and Christian Michel.
The firms named are Finmeccanica, AgustaWestland, IDS Infotech Ltd. (India) and Aeromatrix India.
A CBI and defence ministry team had gone to Italy last week to collect documents concerning the controversial deal.
From Our Network
- Modi to address rally in Saharanpur, BJP plans mega celebrations
- Not Anushka Sharma but this Bollywood actress was Virat Kohli’s first love interest!
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Aishwarya has something to say about her and Salman’s romantic film ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’
- A.R. Rahman to Arjit Singh: Salman Khan’s bad blood with musicians is not new. Here’s proof