Although the girls have maintained silence over the issue, sources close to them said, they have decided to quit singing and music.
The girls had defied convention by stepping into the male-dominated field but faced online threats and abuses from conservative sections of the society.
From Our Network
- On PM Modi's two-year anniversary, Facebook reviews govt’s performance on social media
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- Modi to address rally in Saharanpur, BJP plans mega celebrations
- ‘I am a UP waala’ and 10 other highlights of PM Modi’s speech
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home