Wrestler Hakim Singh was participating in Agra wrestling competition. He was thrilled after he made his opponent bite the dust in the ring.
He stepped on the nearby railing to watch other fights going on in the competition. All of a sudden, a live electric wire fell on the iron railing and the wrestler's body caught fire in a flash of a second.
The wrestler was rushed to the hospital but he was declared brought in dead.
Agitated civilians brought the traffic to a halt on NH11 and shouted slogans against the government. The administration somehow managed to pacify them and finally traffic returned to normal.
From Our Network
- Hindu-Muslim couple convinced families for 3 years, married thrice
- Exclusive: Baal Veer to get a new friend!
- Foundation for Assam win was laid a generation ago: BJP
- Sushant Singh Rajput deactivates his official Twitter account! Here’s the reason
- Delhi: Pay upto Rs 500 extra electricity bill from this month