Wrestler Hakim Singh was participating in Agra wrestling competition. He was thrilled after he made his opponent bite the dust in the ring.
He stepped on the nearby railing to watch other fights going on in the competition. All of a sudden, a live electric wire fell on the iron railing and the wrestler's body caught fire in a flash of a second.
The wrestler was rushed to the hospital but he was declared brought in dead.
Agitated civilians brought the traffic to a halt on NH11 and shouted slogans against the government. The administration somehow managed to pacify them and finally traffic returned to normal.
From Our Network
- Kerala horror: 30-yr-old Dalit woman raped and killed, intestines pulled out
- Donald Trump promises to release jailed Pakistan doctor who tracked Osama bin Laden
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Talaq delivered through Skype, WhatsApp and others means valid: AIMPLB
- NIT students demand permanent deployment of CRPF in campus
- 12 amazing facts about Apple's new 'spaceship' campus
- See: Salman Khan shares adorable picture of ‘Nanha Ahil’ with ‘Salma Nani’
- BJP links Rahul Gandhi’s aide to AgustaWestland scam, demands probe
- Congress accuses PM Modi of doctoring date of birth, education info
- Watch Video: Lalu Yadav’s son Tej Pratap tries hands in acting, becomes CM