The youth has been referred to Nagpur Hospital with 60 per cent burns after primary treatment.
The incident took place in Sunarkhapa village under Saikheda p.s.
The youth Ramdin Gond had gone to Betal bazar to purchase vegetables alongwith his friend Subhash, when the four miscreants accosted them and poured petrol on ramdin's body. Subhash managed to escape.
Ramdin's wife Shanti said her husband had a tiff with one Sonu on the day of Holi, after which a panchayat was called, but there was no resolution of the issue.
"We had forgotten the incident. Then all of a sudden he was attacked on Tuesday", said Shanti.
Police have registered an FIR against four unknown persons and are on the lookout of the assailants.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Kashmir firing: Death toll mounts to 3, curfew imposed in Handwara town
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special