Kagroli village, Aligarh, Jul 8 : Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi's swank SUV was today stuck in the mud as a heavy downpour disrupted his yatra among farmers.
SPG personnel and the local police were thrown in a tizzy as the vehicle was stuck in the middle of a field as Rahul was moving from one village to another.
A JCB crane had to be summoned to drag the vehicle out of the mud, after which the young Congress leader moved on with the rest of his journey.
A large number of villagers gathered as the JCB crane made its way through the mud to tow away the SUV.
From Our Network
- After photoshop fiasco, TMC in soup as BJP, Left threatens legal action
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Now job reservations in private sector also ?
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special