The path to the hukkah bar being run clandestinely went through the motorbike showroom, said Sunil Sawant, investigation officer.
The youths tried to escape, but were caught in the police cordon. Several models of hookahs and foreign tobacco of different flavours were seized.
The youths were later let off after collecting a fine of Rs 1250. Cases have been registered against the owners of the hukkah parlour and bike showroom owner.
From Our Network
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Brexit fallout: Scotland mulls independence from UK, Londoners demand separate country
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Won’t Keep an Account of Our Bullets if Pak Fires First, says Rajnath on Pampore attack
- Delhi-NCR tops list of India's most funded startup cities