"This was our way of expressing devotion for Baba's 'Nau vidha bhakti'(nine ways of Bhakti)", said Ganesh Salunkhe, the organiser. The great saint had lighted a diya with water in his lifetime as one of his miracles.
Villagers of Shirdi, Sai bhakt Lamibai Shinde Trust and others organised the Deepotsav at the sprawling ground in Sai Nagar, in the presence of thousands of devotees. There was widespread jubilation at Dwarkamai temple here.
From Our Network
- Sultan trailer: Decoding why this Salman Khan starrer will gross Rs 500 cr at box office (Watch)
- Thank you for attending, but seating as per protocol: Jayalalithaa tells Stalin
- Salman’s sister Arpita Khan Sharma shuts haters on social media with ‘harsh’ message
- Kangana Ranaut gives a surprising reaction to Irrfan Khan’s ‘hero’ statement against her
- Is Richa Chadha upset with ‘Sarbjit’ makers post release?