"This was our way of expressing devotion for Baba's 'Nau vidha bhakti'(nine ways of Bhakti)", said Ganesh Salunkhe, the organiser. The great saint had lighted a diya with water in his lifetime as one of his miracles.
Villagers of Shirdi, Sai bhakt Lamibai Shinde Trust and others organised the Deepotsav at the sprawling ground in Sai Nagar, in the presence of thousands of devotees. There was widespread jubilation at Dwarkamai temple here.
From Our Network
- 24-yr-old woman Infosys employee allegedly hacked to death at Chennai railway station
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- A path forward for India to become NSG member by year end: US
- ‘Being Funny’ Salman Khan mocks Deepika, Priyanka for their Hollywood projects