"This was our way of expressing devotion for Baba's 'Nau vidha bhakti'(nine ways of Bhakti)", said Ganesh Salunkhe, the organiser. The great saint had lighted a diya with water in his lifetime as one of his miracles.
Villagers of Shirdi, Sai bhakt Lamibai Shinde Trust and others organised the Deepotsav at the sprawling ground in Sai Nagar, in the presence of thousands of devotees. There was widespread jubilation at Dwarkamai temple here.
From Our Network
- 11 important facts you should know about Ravana
- Two top Hizbul militants killed in J&K encounter
- Kerala Principal furious after students prepare ‘grave’, sprinkle it with flowers as 'retirement gift'
- Punjab: All women above 40 will be examined for breast cancer
- 12-year-old Kota boy qualifies for International Biology Olympiad
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Gambhir, Kohli fined for IPL Code of Conduct breach
- Nawazuddin’s amazing journey: From sharing flat with five to buying posh apartment in Mumbai
- In Pics: Priyanka Chopra dines with Barack Obama and Michelle Obama at White House
- When Lata Mangeshkar & Asha Bhosle turned foes from sisters!