Mr. Zuma will tie the knot at his family homestead in Nkandla in KwaZulu-Natal province, said presidential spokesman Mac Maharaj.
“I can confirm that President Zuma will formalise his relationship with his fiancée, Ms. Bongi Ngema, in a private traditional ceremony at Nkandla this weekend,” Mr. Maharaj told AFP.
Mr. Zuma, a known polygamist, will be married the sixth time. He divorced Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, South Africa's candidate for the African Union top post, in 1998.
Another wife, Kate, committed suicide in 2000.
“The president currently has three wives. This will be his fourth wife,” said Mr. Maharaj.
The President, who turned 70 last Thursday, is believed to have fathered around 20 children.
From Our Network
- Wahoo! Aamir Khan’s buys new bike containing metal of aircraft 'INS Vikrant'
- Here’s how Mrs. Bipasha Basu Singh Grover is flaunting her marital status
- 5 social evils in India that still prevail
- Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- Is this the actual reason behind Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande’s break-up?