Mr. Zuma will tie the knot at his family homestead in Nkandla in KwaZulu-Natal province, said presidential spokesman Mac Maharaj.
“I can confirm that President Zuma will formalise his relationship with his fiancée, Ms. Bongi Ngema, in a private traditional ceremony at Nkandla this weekend,” Mr. Maharaj told AFP.
Mr. Zuma, a known polygamist, will be married the sixth time. He divorced Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, South Africa's candidate for the African Union top post, in 1998.
Another wife, Kate, committed suicide in 2000.
“The president currently has three wives. This will be his fourth wife,” said Mr. Maharaj.
The President, who turned 70 last Thursday, is believed to have fathered around 20 children.
From Our Network
- Army Captain sues Barack Obama over war against Islamic State
- London likely to get first Muslim mayor, opponent plays Modi card
- Exclusive pic of Asaram Bapu ashram in Jodhpur, where girl alleges she was raped
- JeM plan to launch Pathankot-like strike in NCR foiled
- Punjab: All women above 40 will be examined for breast cancer
- Amitabh Bachchan reacts over Amar Singh’s apology statement about Jaya Bachchan
- Raees Vs Kabil: Rakesh Roshan REACTS to Hrithik-SRK’s box-office clash!
- Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Udta Punjab’ has already defeated Salman Khan’s PRDP in this department
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?