London, Feb 14: The former Kate Middleton is spending her first Valentine's Day as a married woman nearly 8,000 miles (13,000 kilometers) away from her husband.
The Duchess of Cambridge is carrying out a solo visit to the English port city of Liverpool to visit a charity devoted to helping recovering addicts. Her husband Prince William is currently deployed as a helicopter search-and-rescue pilot in the remote Falkland Islands.
But just because Kate was short a prince doesn't mean she was short a valentine.
Kate got a card and a bouquet of red roses from 8-year-old Jaqson Johnston-Lynch, whose mother works at the charity.
Jaqson told reporters he would tell Kate, “Happy Valentine's Day, your Royal Highness. I'm sorry Prince William can't be here.”
From Our Network
- NIT students demand permanent deployment of CRPF in campus
- 12-year-old Kota boy qualifies for International Biology Olympiad
- 3.81% Indians Pay Income Tax; Maharashtra, Delhi Pay 53%
- Over 90 pc fire doused, situation to be in control in 2 days, says Javadekar
- Talaq delivered through Skype, WhatsApp and others means valid: AIMPLB
- Kangana controversy: Aditya Pancholi clarifies his stance on ‘kaun hai wo’ comment about Adhyayan Suman
- Hilarious! James Faulkner shows off as a traditional Gujarati local
- Breaking language barriers since inception: Google Translate celebrates 10th birthday today
- India TV Exclusive: Shraddha Kapoor, Tiger Shroff reveal their ‘Baaghi’ traits
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars