London, Feb 14: The former Kate Middleton is spending her first Valentine's Day as a married woman nearly 8,000 miles (13,000 kilometers) away from her husband.
The Duchess of Cambridge is carrying out a solo visit to the English port city of Liverpool to visit a charity devoted to helping recovering addicts. Her husband Prince William is currently deployed as a helicopter search-and-rescue pilot in the remote Falkland Islands.
But just because Kate was short a prince doesn't mean she was short a valentine.
Kate got a card and a bouquet of red roses from 8-year-old Jaqson Johnston-Lynch, whose mother works at the charity.
Jaqson told reporters he would tell Kate, “Happy Valentine's Day, your Royal Highness. I'm sorry Prince William can't be here.”
From Our Network
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!
- Eye on UP polls: Amit Shah to have meal with dalit family in Varanasi
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- Anti-Tobacco Day: Can smoking cause impotency ?
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji