London, Feb 14: The former Kate Middleton is spending her first Valentine's Day as a married woman nearly 8,000 miles (13,000 kilometers) away from her husband.
The Duchess of Cambridge is carrying out a solo visit to the English port city of Liverpool to visit a charity devoted to helping recovering addicts. Her husband Prince William is currently deployed as a helicopter search-and-rescue pilot in the remote Falkland Islands.
But just because Kate was short a prince doesn't mean she was short a valentine.
Kate got a card and a bouquet of red roses from 8-year-old Jaqson Johnston-Lynch, whose mother works at the charity.
Jaqson told reporters he would tell Kate, “Happy Valentine's Day, your Royal Highness. I'm sorry Prince William can't be here.”
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Kashmir firing: Death toll mounts to 3, curfew imposed in Handwara town
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special