Swami Tridibananda, who had been suffering from old age diseases, was admitted to the nursing home 15 days ago, said sangh's joint secretary Swami Biswaatmananda.
Swami Tridibananda, who was a freedom fighter, joined the sangha in 1933. He was its president for the last eight years.
From Our Network
- ‘Shame On Censor Board’ trends as ‘Udta Punjab’ gets ‘grounded’ for excessive swearing
- Controversial leaked images of Southern actresses
- Telugu Cinema witnesses turmoil as fans of film stars abuse each other on Internet
- Aamir- Kajol’s 'Fanaa' clocks 10 years, director Kunal Kohli gets nostalgic
- Abhishek Bachchan’s ‘witty’ congratulatory message for Aishwarya will make you laugh