He was later forcibly taken away by police and sent to the Trauma Centre for treatment.
Rinku Singh Rahi alleged that he had filed RTI application to seek information about the scam, but his request was declined.
On the contrary, the perpetrators of the scam fired at him causing injury to his eye, he alleged.
As the officer sat on fast outside the state Assembly, the Lucknow police first brought in doctors to check his condition. He was whisked away to the Trauma Centre forcibly by the police in the evening.
From Our Network
- Dawood Ibrahim on death bead, has incurable gangrene: Report
- Police denies Kanhaiya’s ‘strangle’ allegations; accused passenger dubs it as ‘cheap publicity’
- New lease of life to four in three cities: dying Indore youth’s parting gift
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- US cruise ship travels to Cuba after over 50 years
- Rio Olympics controversy: Aishwarya Rai defends appointment of Salman Khan as Goodwill ambassador
- Apple to give iPhone 7s a miss, to launch iPhone 8 next year: Report
- PM Modi, Amit Shah ordered staged shootout in Ishrat Jahan case, says Congress
- If you can relate to any of these 5 signs then you might be a ‘genius’
- Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali doubles revenue in FY 15, clocks Rs 5,000 cr turnover