He was later forcibly taken away by police and sent to the Trauma Centre for treatment.
Rinku Singh Rahi alleged that he had filed RTI application to seek information about the scam, but his request was declined.
On the contrary, the perpetrators of the scam fired at him causing injury to his eye, he alleged.
As the officer sat on fast outside the state Assembly, the Lucknow police first brought in doctors to check his condition. He was whisked away to the Trauma Centre forcibly by the police in the evening.
From Our Network
- PM Modi, Amit Shah ordered staged shootout in Ishrat Jahan case, says Congress
- Things on Sunny Leone’s bucket list- Swimming with sharks & going to ashrams
- Watch Video: Lalu Yadav’s son Tej Pratap tries hands in acting, becomes CM
- After Yogeshwar Dutt, now Milkha Singh upset over Salman's appointment as goodwill ambassador
- AAP founder member quits party, alleges Kejriwal indulges in community based politics