He was later forcibly taken away by police and sent to the Trauma Centre for treatment.
Rinku Singh Rahi alleged that he had filed RTI application to seek information about the scam, but his request was declined.
On the contrary, the perpetrators of the scam fired at him causing injury to his eye, he alleged.
As the officer sat on fast outside the state Assembly, the Lucknow police first brought in doctors to check his condition. He was whisked away to the Trauma Centre forcibly by the police in the evening.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- Just 1 movie crosses Rs 100 cr mark in 2016. Is Bollywood losing its charm?
- You have seen intriguing poster of ‘Dishoom’. Now, know the plot of this John Abraham-Varun Dhawan film
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!
- 1,780 km rail lines commissioned, 6,000 km highways built in 2015-16