Wrestler Hakim Singh was participating in Agra wrestling competition. He was thrilled after he made his opponent bite the dust in the ring.
He stepped on the nearby railing to watch other fights going on in the competition. All of a sudden, a live electric wire fell on the iron railing and the wrestler's body caught fire in a flash of a second.
The wrestler was rushed to the hospital but he was declared brought in dead.
Agitated civilians brought the traffic to a halt on NH11 and shouted slogans against the government. The administration somehow managed to pacify them and finally traffic returned to normal.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Kashmir firing: Death toll mounts to 3, curfew imposed in Handwara town
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special