The youth has been referred to Nagpur Hospital with 60 per cent burns after primary treatment.
The incident took place in Sunarkhapa village under Saikheda p.s.
The youth Ramdin Gond had gone to Betal bazar to purchase vegetables alongwith his friend Subhash, when the four miscreants accosted them and poured petrol on ramdin's body. Subhash managed to escape.
Ramdin's wife Shanti said her husband had a tiff with one Sonu on the day of Holi, after which a panchayat was called, but there was no resolution of the issue.
"We had forgotten the incident. Then all of a sudden he was attacked on Tuesday", said Shanti.
Police have registered an FIR against four unknown persons and are on the lookout of the assailants.
From Our Network
- NIT students demand permanent deployment of CRPF in campus
- JuD will not allow destruction of Hindu temples in Pakistan: Hafiz Saeed
- Pakistan rejects Trump’s demand to release doctor who helped US track Osama
- 12-year-old Kota boy qualifies for International Biology Olympiad
- Talaq delivered through Skype, WhatsApp and others means valid: AIMPLB
- Is Anushka Sharma’s ‘Sultan’ teaser COPIED from this short film?
- Adorable! Ranveer Singh calls Deepika Padukone ‘meri wali’
- Too cute to handle! First pic of Mr. & Mrs. Karan Singh Grover post their wedding
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM candidate: Prashant Kishor trying to kill two birds with one stone?
- If you won’t fund F-16 jets, will get them from elsewhere: Pakistan tells US