New Delhi, March 13 : An earthquake of slight intensity (3.5) was recorded in the National Capital Region with its epicentre located near Baghpat, Meerut.
The earthquake occured around 3:37 am on Tuesday. No casualties were reported.
Most of the people were asleep at the time of tremors.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam