Kagroli village, Aligarh, Jul 8 : Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi's swank SUV was today stuck in the mud as a heavy downpour disrupted his yatra among farmers.
SPG personnel and the local police were thrown in a tizzy as the vehicle was stuck in the middle of a field as Rahul was moving from one village to another.
A JCB crane had to be summoned to drag the vehicle out of the mud, after which the young Congress leader moved on with the rest of his journey.
A large number of villagers gathered as the JCB crane made its way through the mud to tow away the SUV.
From Our Network
- On PM Modi's two-year anniversary, Facebook reviews govt’s performance on social media
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- Modi to address rally in Saharanpur, BJP plans mega celebrations
- ‘I am a UP waala’ and 10 other highlights of PM Modi’s speech
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home