Kagroli village, Aligarh, Jul 8 : Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi's swank SUV was today stuck in the mud as a heavy downpour disrupted his yatra among farmers.
SPG personnel and the local police were thrown in a tizzy as the vehicle was stuck in the middle of a field as Rahul was moving from one village to another.
A JCB crane had to be summoned to drag the vehicle out of the mud, after which the young Congress leader moved on with the rest of his journey.
A large number of villagers gathered as the JCB crane made its way through the mud to tow away the SUV.
From Our Network
- Dawood Ibrahim on death bead, has incurable gangrene: Report
- Police denies Kanhaiya’s ‘strangle’ allegations; accused passenger dubs it as ‘cheap publicity’
- New lease of life to four in three cities: dying Indore youth’s parting gift
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- US cruise ship travels to Cuba after over 50 years
- Rio Olympics controversy: Aishwarya Rai defends appointment of Salman Khan as Goodwill ambassador
- Apple to give iPhone 7s a miss, to launch iPhone 8 next year: Report
- PM Modi, Amit Shah ordered staged shootout in Ishrat Jahan case, says Congress
- If you can relate to any of these 5 signs then you might be a ‘genius’
- Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali doubles revenue in FY 15, clocks Rs 5,000 cr turnover