New Delhi, Aug 31: Social activist Anna Hazare said he never felt weak while he was among people during his 12-day fast for a strong Lokpal, but “now realises how much it costed”.
Hazare told this to his close associate Kiran Bedi when she met him at Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon where he is undergoing treatment after breaking his fast on Sunday.
“Met Anna today. He is recuperating very well. (He) said he never felt weak while amongst people. But now realises how much it costed,” Bedi tweeted.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Now job reservations in private sector also ?
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special