New Delhi, Aug 31: Social activist Anna Hazare said he never felt weak while he was among people during his 12-day fast for a strong Lokpal, but “now realises how much it costed”.
Hazare told this to his close associate Kiran Bedi when she met him at Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon where he is undergoing treatment after breaking his fast on Sunday.
“Met Anna today. He is recuperating very well. (He) said he never felt weak while amongst people. But now realises how much it costed,” Bedi tweeted.
From Our Network
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji
- Epic! Kareena Kapoor cracks ‘high-end’ joke on ex-flame Shahid Kapoor
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Fresh pair in town: Sunny Leone to romance this ‘Khan’ in ‘Tera Intezaar’
- Indus era at least 8,000 years old, not 5,500 years: IIT, ASI scientists