New Delhi, Aug 31: Social activist Anna Hazare said he never felt weak while he was among people during his 12-day fast for a strong Lokpal, but “now realises how much it costed”.
Hazare told this to his close associate Kiran Bedi when she met him at Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon where he is undergoing treatment after breaking his fast on Sunday.
“Met Anna today. He is recuperating very well. (He) said he never felt weak while amongst people. But now realises how much it costed,” Bedi tweeted.
From Our Network
- NIT students demand permanent deployment of CRPF in campus
- 12-year-old Kota boy qualifies for International Biology Olympiad
- 3.81% Indians Pay Income Tax; Maharashtra, Delhi Pay 53%
- Over 90 pc fire doused, situation to be in control in 2 days, says Javadekar
- Talaq delivered through Skype, WhatsApp and others means valid: AIMPLB
- Kangana controversy: Aditya Pancholi clarifies his stance on ‘kaun hai wo’ comment about Adhyayan Suman
- Hilarious! James Faulkner shows off as a traditional Gujarati local
- Breaking language barriers since inception: Google Translate celebrates 10th birthday today
- India TV Exclusive: Shraddha Kapoor, Tiger Shroff reveal their ‘Baaghi’ traits
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars