New Delhi, Aug 31: Social activist Anna Hazare said he never felt weak while he was among people during his 12-day fast for a strong Lokpal, but “now realises how much it costed”.
Hazare told this to his close associate Kiran Bedi when she met him at Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon where he is undergoing treatment after breaking his fast on Sunday.
“Met Anna today. He is recuperating very well. (He) said he never felt weak while amongst people. But now realises how much it costed,” Bedi tweeted.
From Our Network
- Hollywood defeats Bollywood again: Angry Birds sees better opening than three Hindi films
- Indian students bag six awards at Intel competition in US
- Rahul Dravid will do an incredible job as Team India's head coach: Shane Watson
- Not Anushka Sharma but this Bollywood actress was Virat Kohli’s first love interest!
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership