New Delhi, Aug 31: Social activist Anna Hazare said he never felt weak while he was among people during his 12-day fast for a strong Lokpal, but “now realises how much it costed”.
Hazare told this to his close associate Kiran Bedi when she met him at Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon where he is undergoing treatment after breaking his fast on Sunday.
“Met Anna today. He is recuperating very well. (He) said he never felt weak while amongst people. But now realises how much it costed,” Bedi tweeted.
From Our Network
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?
- Govt appoints former Delhi top cop BS Bassi as UPSC member, AAP cries foul
- Yeh hai Mohabbatein: Raman-Ishita love making photos leaked (view pics
- When Khans don’t why does Akshay Kumar act in slapstick comedy like ‘Housefull 3’? The Khiladi answers
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji