New Delhi, Aug 31: Social activist Anna Hazare said he never felt weak while he was among people during his 12-day fast for a strong Lokpal, but “now realises how much it costed”.
Hazare told this to his close associate Kiran Bedi when she met him at Medanta Medicity in Gurgaon where he is undergoing treatment after breaking his fast on Sunday.
“Met Anna today. He is recuperating very well. (He) said he never felt weak while amongst people. But now realises how much it costed,” Bedi tweeted.
From Our Network
- Bangladesh professor under 24-hour armed guard after death threats
- 3 arrested for allegedly raping nursing student in Kerala
- Modi govt cracks whip on non-performing babus, 33 tax officers shown the door
- Water level in country's 91 major reservoirs dips to 22%: Govt
- Mumbai school kids pool in Rs 20 lakh for drought-hit people
- Manoj Bajpayee to promote his forthcoming 'Traffic' on 'Savdhaan India'
- Raees Vs Kabil: Rakesh Roshan REACTS to Hrithik-SRK’s box-office clash!
- Millions of Gmail, Yahoo accounts hacked; on sale for Rs 66
- Allan Donald quits as South Africa bowling coach
- Not only IPL, here’s why Preity’s hubby Gene Goodenough has come to India (See Pics)