Ahmedabad, Jan 1: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today wished social activist Anna Hazare a speedy recovery after the veteran was hospitalised last night with chest infection.
“Praying for the good health of Anna Hazare ji. Hope he gets well soon...,” Modi said on the social networking site Twitter here today.
74-year-old Hazare was shifted from Ralegan Siddhi to the hospital after medical examination which showed that he was suffering from a chest infection.
Hazare, who led the movement on Lokpal bill against the Union government had stirred controversy in April last year when he praised Modi for the work done in Gujarat and suggested that other chief ministers should emulate him.
However, Hazare did a u-turn on his visit to Gujarat on May 26 last year and criticised the state government over allegations of scams.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Now job reservations in private sector also ?
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special