“Maharajji did not want me to see as the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. As I have lost the race for the post, he should be happy for the fact,” Rawat told reporters here.
Rawat was commenting on the reported statement of Maharaj that Bahuguna is giving plum posts to Rawat loyalists more than his supporters.
Rawat congratulated Bahuguna on winning the trust vote in the assembly and appealed to opposition BJP to end their protest and participate in the assembly proceedings.
To a question, Rawat said he has come here at the invitation of Bahuguna who wanted him to be present during the trust vote.
However, he refused to comment when asked whether he has withdrawn his resignation as union minister.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Kashmir firing: Death toll mounts to 3, curfew imposed in Handwara town
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special