New Delhi, Dec 11: Anna Hazare today visited Rajghat ahead of his one-day fast in protest against “watered-down” proposals of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Lokpal Bill.
He drove to Rajghat from Maharashtra Sadan at around 9 AM and spend sometime meditating at Mahatma Gandhi's memorial.
Clad in his trademark white kurta and Gandhi cap, he was accompanied by his close aides Manish Sisodia, Arvind Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi.
A large media contingent besides some other supporters of Team Anna were at Rajghat when Hazare reached there. A large number of police personnel was also deployed at Rajghat.
From Our Network
- After Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan speaks up on Salman Khan’s Rio controversy
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way
- 10 Highest Fuel Efficient Motorcycles in India
- China's developer Wanda takes on Disney with its new theme park
- Women are responsible for half of misogynistic tweets, study finds