New Delhi, Dec 11: Anna Hazare today visited Rajghat ahead of his one-day fast in protest against “watered-down” proposals of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Lokpal Bill.
He drove to Rajghat from Maharashtra Sadan at around 9 AM and spend sometime meditating at Mahatma Gandhi's memorial.
Clad in his trademark white kurta and Gandhi cap, he was accompanied by his close aides Manish Sisodia, Arvind Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi.
A large media contingent besides some other supporters of Team Anna were at Rajghat when Hazare reached there. A large number of police personnel was also deployed at Rajghat.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel