New Delhi, Dec 11: Anna Hazare today visited Rajghat ahead of his one-day fast in protest against “watered-down” proposals of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Lokpal Bill.
He drove to Rajghat from Maharashtra Sadan at around 9 AM and spend sometime meditating at Mahatma Gandhi's memorial.
Clad in his trademark white kurta and Gandhi cap, he was accompanied by his close aides Manish Sisodia, Arvind Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi.
A large media contingent besides some other supporters of Team Anna were at Rajghat when Hazare reached there. A large number of police personnel was also deployed at Rajghat.
From Our Network
- 11 important facts you should know about Ravana
- Two top Hizbul militants killed in J&K encounter
- Dalit woman was brutally raped and tortured, confirms post-mortem report
- Kerala Principal furious after students prepare ‘grave’, sprinkle it with flowers as 'retirement gift'
- Punjab: All women above 40 will be examined for breast cancer
- Salman on Eid and Ajay, Hrithik on R-Day: Is SRK caught between devil and deep sea?
- Is this the actual reason behind Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande’s break-up?
- Kangana-Hrithik & Salman’s ambassadorship: Sanjay Dutt speaks on burning controversies
- KRK has something to say about Karan Singh Grover’s third marriage with Bipasha Basu
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors