A report in Science Daily showed that participants performed significantly better immediately after the yoga practice, than after moderate to vigorous aerobic exercise for the same amount of time.
The 30 study subjects were young, female, undergraduate students. The Journal of Physical Activity and Health reports in detail the findings of the study, conducted by researchers at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
From Our Network
- Rs 56 crore? Is this what Akshay Kumar is charging for his upcoming movie?
- Sheila Dikshit ‘turns down’ Congress’ offer to be CM face for UP polls: report
- Economist or Banker? 7 candidates likely to succeed Rajan at RBI
- Amid attacks by Subramanian Swamy, FM Arun Jaitley cuts short his China visit
- India joins MTCR, first entry into any multilateral export control regime