A report in Science Daily showed that participants performed significantly better immediately after the yoga practice, than after moderate to vigorous aerobic exercise for the same amount of time.
The 30 study subjects were young, female, undergraduate students. The Journal of Physical Activity and Health reports in detail the findings of the study, conducted by researchers at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
From Our Network
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Happy Holidays: Superstar Rajinikanth chilling in US with family
- Candid Confession: When Abhishek shied away from taking Aradhya’s responsibility and said ‘bye’ to Ash
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- Telugu Cinema witnesses turmoil as fans of film stars abuse each other on Internet