So even as she was still in her mother's womb, the hospital sent a luxury car to pick them up, they were treated with all five-star facilities in the LDR suite and Lavanya was born with Vedic music playing softly in the background - as asked for by her mom.
LDR, or Labour-Delivery-Recovery suites are nothing short of a high-end hotel or resort facility with all comforts at the press of a button. The idea that expectant mothers should be pampered during one of the most important times of her life, childbirth, has caught the people's fancy, and LDRs are therefore becoming popular with most well-known private hospitals offering such facilities.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel