So even as she was still in her mother's womb, the hospital sent a luxury car to pick them up, they were treated with all five-star facilities in the LDR suite and Lavanya was born with Vedic music playing softly in the background - as asked for by her mom.
LDR, or Labour-Delivery-Recovery suites are nothing short of a high-end hotel or resort facility with all comforts at the press of a button. The idea that expectant mothers should be pampered during one of the most important times of her life, childbirth, has caught the people's fancy, and LDRs are therefore becoming popular with most well-known private hospitals offering such facilities.
From Our Network
- Kamya Punjabi speaks on her break-up with Karan Patel
- If you won’t fund F-16 jets, will get them from elsewhere: Pakistan tells US
- Forget Anushka, Virat spends special moments with 'the most beautiful woman in the world' (see pic)
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Holi Hai: Shahnaz Hussain’s Skin & Hair Care Tips