The RAC and FairFuelUK survey, which found one in 16 were sleeping in their cars, also discovered that three percent have camped near workplace to save on filling up.
Britain issued a final plea to Chancellor George Osborne to halt next month's crippling 3 pence fuel duty hike Wednesday.
From Our Network
- PM Modi, Amit Shah ordered staged shootout in Ishrat Jahan case, says Congress
- Things on Sunny Leone’s bucket list- Swimming with sharks & going to ashrams
- Watch Video: Lalu Yadav’s son Tej Pratap tries hands in acting, becomes CM
- After Yogeshwar Dutt, now Milkha Singh upset over Salman's appointment as goodwill ambassador
- AAP founder member quits party, alleges Kejriwal indulges in community based politics