“It is an honour to represent the India Bridal Fashion Week, which is not just a platform to showcase bridal fashion but an event that helps consumers gain access to the best designs that the Indian fashion industry has to offer,” the Sri Lankan beauty said in a statement.
On the association of India Bridal Fashion Week with Jacqueline, Vijay Singh, Chairman Fashion One International said, “Jacqueline represents the modern bride who is fashion forward yet demure and traditional and the perfect brand ambassador for AVIBFW.”
The India Bridal Fashion Week is set to open in the capital for the first time on July 23.
The five-day fashion extravaganza will start with top designers showcasing the best in luxury and bridal fashion including JJ Valaya, Tarun Tahilani, Raghavendra Rathore, Shantanu Nikhil, Falguni and Shane Peacock, Rohit Bal, Suneet Varma, Ashima Leena, Meera Muzaffar Ali, Adarsh Gill, Jyotsana Tiwari and Rina Dhaka.
From Our Network
- Kangana controversy: Aditya Pancholi clarifies his stance on ‘kaun hai wo’ comment about Adhyayan Suman
- Hilarious! James Faulkner shows off as a traditional Gujarati local
- Breaking language barriers since inception: Google Translate celebrates 10th birthday today
- India TV Exclusive: Shraddha Kapoor, Tiger Shroff reveal their ‘Baaghi’ traits
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars