Pudina is a wonder herb for summers
The spine-chilling winters are gone. Now brace yourself, as the heat wave is already there.
The skyrocketing temperature, accelerating frequency of heat waves and rising mercury levels, health issues become recurrent during summers.
Though infections like Flu, Jaundice and Typhoid can be manifested if immunity levels are low, common summer problems like digestive disorder, heat stroke etc. dampers everyone's health.
Also Read: DIY: This cheap and effective remedy will clear all your pimples in few minutes!
Pudina in Ayurveda
The best management is deeply embedded in Ayurveda. The manuscripts of Ayurveda have defined Pudina as an excellent option to beat the heat in summer and helps fight against the digestive problems.
The humble Pudina leaves, an irreplaceable component in every kitchen, besides adding a special zing to all cuisines, is packed with numerous health benefits mysterious to the common man.
The historical background of Pudina goes back to 3,000 years and has been christened as the 'Wonder Herb' which is beneficial for human digestive system.
Also Read: 9 easy tips to keep yourself cool this summer
How is Pudina beneficial for you?
- It is packed with antioxidants and phytonutrients that can work wonders for the human stomach.
- The menthol present in the herb stimulates the enzymes necessary for digestion, relaxes the muscles of the stomach, reducing the chances of indigestion and spasms.
- It is also known for its calming effect on stomach cramps and ability to triumph over acidity and flatulence. All these benefits are integrated into a single herb, Pudina, which helps to keeps the digestive system healthy.
- Dabur Pudin Hara, an amalgamation of all Pudina nutrients packed into a capsule, is known to give effective relief and excellent carminative impact on stomach problems like indigestion, gas & stomach ache.
- It is a trusted, fast action solution for stomach issues like stomach throb, gas and heartburn. Dabur Pudin Hara is natural, safe and fast-action remedy for healthy & pleasant summers