The love-making scenes between John and Kangana in 'Shootout At Wadala' are intense and raw.
The entire set had to be emptied out for the shoots and just the key technicians were allowed.
According to director Sanjay Gupta, these are the first-of-their-kind scenes for a Bollywood film; sexual and aesthetically shot.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi to enter Bollywood soon?
- Subramanian Swamy accuses Raghuram Rajan of favouring US multinationals
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war