Mumbai, Jan 10: Pakistani actress-model Veena Malik has shunned offers to pose nude by international publications such as Playboy and the Hollywood film-makers.
According to B-town sources, Veena had received offers from Playboy, Sun UK and Zoo magazine, but she refused.
“I have been misquoted by a media agency that I was willing to do anything if I was offered Hollywood films... the working culture (there) was different from India and Pakistan,” Veena said in a statement today.
The controversial actress had earlier said, “When I am in Hollywood I would do what is expected of me in their industry. I am an entertainer after all.”
“But this doesn't mean that I would go nude for work. How can one reach any such conclusions,” Veena, presently in Dubai, said today.
In December, a nude picture of hers, sporting an ‘ISI' tattoo, on the FHM magazine had caused much outrage. However, Veena had denied that she had posed nude, and accused the magazine of tampering with the original pictures.
From Our Network
- Misplaced anger over Arjun Tendulkar’s selection over record-breaking Pranav for West Zone U-16 side?
- Govt appoints former Delhi top cop BS Bassi as UPSC member, AAP cries foul
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji
- Love is in the air: ‘Mastani’ Deepika gives a ‘Befikre’ visit to Ranveer in Paris (see pic)
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!