Mumbai, Jan 10: Pakistani actress-model Veena Malik has shunned offers to pose nude by international publications such as Playboy and the Hollywood film-makers.
According to B-town sources, Veena had received offers from Playboy, Sun UK and Zoo magazine, but she refused.
“I have been misquoted by a media agency that I was willing to do anything if I was offered Hollywood films... the working culture (there) was different from India and Pakistan,” Veena said in a statement today.
The controversial actress had earlier said, “When I am in Hollywood I would do what is expected of me in their industry. I am an entertainer after all.”
“But this doesn't mean that I would go nude for work. How can one reach any such conclusions,” Veena, presently in Dubai, said today.
In December, a nude picture of hers, sporting an ‘ISI' tattoo, on the FHM magazine had caused much outrage. However, Veena had denied that she had posed nude, and accused the magazine of tampering with the original pictures.
From Our Network
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- 'Swear unqualified allegiance' to Sonia and Rahul Gandhi: Cong MLAs sign undertaking in Bengal
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt are shedding tears over the death of this popular character
- Lovebirds Virat and Anushka spotted dining at Bangalore restaurant (see pics)
- Here's why Salman Khan was in tears and felt violated while shooting for 'Sultan'