Russian supermodel Natalia Vodianova forgot to hide her hairy legs when she attended an awards ceremony on Monday night, reports Daily Mail, London.
The 29-year-old Russian flashed a pair of uncharacteristically stubbly legs as she arrived at the Harper's Bazaar Women of the Year bash in London's Mayfair.
As she drew up outside One Mayfair, the cameras caught her unshaven legs as she sat in the back of a car.
But maybe she hadn't realised that she was in a need of a trim, as she openly flashed her legs and waved her long golden dress around on the dance floor at the event.
Apart from her grooming mishap, she looked stunning in the floor-length gown that was sexily slashed right up her thigh, as she got her groove on on the dance floor.
Natalia was a guest at the annual event that recognises celebrity women and the charity work they do.
She was awarded the gong for Inspiration of the Year, having raised money to build children's playgrounds in Russia and Britain.
She was joined at the event by actress Emma Thompson, who was made Role Model of the Year for her work as an actress, producer, writer and activist, campaigning for victims of abuse, torture and rape, and artist-turned-film director Sam Taylor-Wood, who was named Renaissance Woman of the Year.
Russian-born Natalia is married to property heir Justin Portman, with whom she has three children, and currently lives in London.
She signed as a model to Viva Models in Paris when she was just 17 and has modelled for campaigns for Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel.
From Our Network
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra giving us all reasons to de-dress
- Wondering whether Modi govt deserves 'outstanding' Raghuram Rajan, says P Chidambaram
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- 'Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao' way towards women empowerment: Big B