According to a media report, director Apoorva Lakhia convinced her to play the role and "shake her booty".
Says Mahie : “I was initially apprehensive about doing the part. I wondered if I'd be able to carry it off. It was director Apoorva Lakhia who convinced me. Now I'm very excited.
"To recreate the original vamp Mona Darling of the 1970s for today's audience is a challenge. And most of my scenes are with Prakash Raj who is a very good actor. I think I'll be able to pull it off”.
Superstar Chiranjeevi's son Ram Charan Teja playes the role of Amitabh Bachchan, while Prakash Raj plays the role of arch villain Teja, originally played by Ajit.
Mahie Gill was last seen in the hit film Paan Singh Tomar. She was also seen in sexy sequences in the film Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster.
From Our Network
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened
- Telugu Cinema witnesses turmoil as fans of film stars abuse each other on Internet
- How a brave act by Vivek Oberoi ruined his career
- Subramanian Swamy fires fresh salvo, asks PM Modi to sack Raghuram Rajan immediately
- Salman’s ‘Sultan’ on same lines as SRK’s Chak De! India’. Here’s the proof!