According to a media report, director Apoorva Lakhia convinced her to play the role and "shake her booty".
Says Mahie : “I was initially apprehensive about doing the part. I wondered if I'd be able to carry it off. It was director Apoorva Lakhia who convinced me. Now I'm very excited.
"To recreate the original vamp Mona Darling of the 1970s for today's audience is a challenge. And most of my scenes are with Prakash Raj who is a very good actor. I think I'll be able to pull it off”.
Superstar Chiranjeevi's son Ram Charan Teja playes the role of Amitabh Bachchan, while Prakash Raj plays the role of arch villain Teja, originally played by Ajit.
Mahie Gill was last seen in the hit film Paan Singh Tomar. She was also seen in sexy sequences in the film Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- Just 1 movie crosses Rs 100 cr mark in 2016. Is Bollywood losing its charm?
- You have seen intriguing poster of ‘Dishoom’. Now, know the plot of this John Abraham-Varun Dhawan film
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!
- 1,780 km rail lines commissioned, 6,000 km highways built in 2015-16