According to a media report, director Apoorva Lakhia convinced her to play the role and "shake her booty".
Says Mahie : “I was initially apprehensive about doing the part. I wondered if I'd be able to carry it off. It was director Apoorva Lakhia who convinced me. Now I'm very excited.
"To recreate the original vamp Mona Darling of the 1970s for today's audience is a challenge. And most of my scenes are with Prakash Raj who is a very good actor. I think I'll be able to pull it off”.
Superstar Chiranjeevi's son Ram Charan Teja playes the role of Amitabh Bachchan, while Prakash Raj plays the role of arch villain Teja, originally played by Ajit.
Mahie Gill was last seen in the hit film Paan Singh Tomar. She was also seen in sexy sequences in the film Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster.
From Our Network
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- Down a ‘Patiala Peg’, Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle, and Mandeep Singh show how Bhangra is done
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened
- TMC chief Mamata Banerjee to be sworn in as West Bengal CM today
- US asks Pakistan to cooperate with India on 26/11 probe