According to a media report, director Apoorva Lakhia convinced her to play the role and "shake her booty".
Says Mahie : “I was initially apprehensive about doing the part. I wondered if I'd be able to carry it off. It was director Apoorva Lakhia who convinced me. Now I'm very excited.
"To recreate the original vamp Mona Darling of the 1970s for today's audience is a challenge. And most of my scenes are with Prakash Raj who is a very good actor. I think I'll be able to pull it off”.
Superstar Chiranjeevi's son Ram Charan Teja playes the role of Amitabh Bachchan, while Prakash Raj plays the role of arch villain Teja, originally played by Ajit.
Mahie Gill was last seen in the hit film Paan Singh Tomar. She was also seen in sexy sequences in the film Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- After Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan speaks up on Salman Khan’s Rio controversy
- Akshay Kumar’s special message for wife & daughter will melt your heart!
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- What? Karan Patel cheated on Kamya Punjabi with Pratyusha Banerjee?