This time, it was the turn of none other than Bollywood actor Lara Dutta to bear the brunt of wardrobe malfunction.
Dressed in a beautiful low cut golden dress, Lara took the stage for the launch of a musical reality show of which she was the judge. While addressing the gathering, the strap of her dress suddenly snapped.
But the cool and composed lady didn't let this to affect her. The experience of walking the ramp helped her. She quickly held on to the strap and went backstage. Lara's presence of mind confirmed that no malfunction can disturb her.
Lara looked a little uncomfortable when the photographer asked for her pictures. Sometimes these things are done for the sake of publicity. But Lara is one of the most wanted actresses in industry and doesn't really need such cheap publicity gimmicks.
From supermodel Carol Gracias to Bollywood actors like Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif, Riya Sen, Kangana Ranaut, Shamita Shetty, Freida Pinto as well as Celina Jaitley were victims of wardrobe malfunction earlier.
From Our Network
- Modi to address rally in Saharanpur, BJP plans mega celebrations
- Not Anushka Sharma but this Bollywood actress was Virat Kohli’s first love interest!
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Aishwarya has something to say about her and Salman’s romantic film ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’
- A.R. Rahman to Arjit Singh: Salman Khan’s bad blood with musicians is not new. Here’s proof