This time, it was the turn of none other than Bollywood actor Lara Dutta to bear the brunt of wardrobe malfunction.
Dressed in a beautiful low cut golden dress, Lara took the stage for the launch of a musical reality show of which she was the judge. While addressing the gathering, the strap of her dress suddenly snapped.
But the cool and composed lady didn't let this to affect her. The experience of walking the ramp helped her. She quickly held on to the strap and went backstage. Lara's presence of mind confirmed that no malfunction can disturb her.
Lara looked a little uncomfortable when the photographer asked for her pictures. Sometimes these things are done for the sake of publicity. But Lara is one of the most wanted actresses in industry and doesn't really need such cheap publicity gimmicks.
From supermodel Carol Gracias to Bollywood actors like Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif, Riya Sen, Kangana Ranaut, Shamita Shetty, Freida Pinto as well as Celina Jaitley were victims of wardrobe malfunction earlier.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens