Girls Aloud beauty Cheryl Cole has revealed that she was 15 when she lost her virginity.
The stunner - who is married to Chelsea ace Ashley Cole - made the revelation in a new interview with Glamour magazine.
She said: "I was 15 when I lost my virginity, but I made my boyfriend wait three months, so I am really proud of myself for that."
During the interview, when she was asked if she regretted marrying at the young age of 23, she replied: "Not really - all the women in my family did the same.
"Before I met Ashley, I had only had three long-term relationships.
"I have quite an old-fashioned mentality and like the fact that by the time I am 33, Ashley and I will have been married for 10 years."
From Our Network
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- NSG standoff: Clouds of mistrust hovering over India-China relations
- Lalchand Rajput named Afghanistan head coach
- Mehbooba Mufti's victory endorsement of BJP-PDP alliance: BJP
- Defence Ministry nod to buy 145 artillery guns from US